Flex Property: Unique Ownership Opportunity with Long-term Payback Potential.
The ABC’s of R & D
R&D building occupants can range from medical device manufacturers and software developers to architects, drug companies, semiconductor or microchip fabricators. The total base R&D inventory in Orange County today is approximately 69 million square feet.
How Owner/Users Can Benefit
Today, ‘owner/users’ are able to buy and occupy commercial buildings of almost any size, including smaller sized condos, which typically start around 2,500 square feet. Purchasing a building instead of leasing provides owner/users many advantages, including a proven, practical way to:
- Build Equity – Gain appreciation in value that’s not possible with leasing
- Reduce Operating Costs – Interest rates are at or near historic lows, which can mean lower costs associated with buying and running an owner/user property
- Minimal Initial Investment – SBA lending/financing available with down payments as low as 10%
- Pay Down Mortgage – Reduce your loan balance with every monthly payment
- Improve Forecasting – Protect against the economic impact of annual rent increases
- Lower Tax Burden – Additional tax benefits and depreciation deductions
- Create Leverage – Use your property’s equity to help finance business machinery or equipment
- Stimulate Cash Flow – Create additional monthly revenue to aid in retirement planning