We Focus on the Deal So You Can Focus on Your Business.
Tenant and Buyer Representation – an individualized approach for your unique real estate needs
MCG Commercial understands the needs and goals of commercial tenants and buyers. Because your requirements differ greatly from traditional owners’ and landlords’, selecting the right real estate broker is one of the most important strategic decisions your company can make.
A Real Estate Arm With Muscle
MCG Commercial’s consultative, one-on-one approach helps smooth and streamline the process of transitioning to a new facility. Assuming the role as your in-house real estate arm, our seasoned team of experts handle every aspect of your transaction, enabling you to concentrate on managing your business, without distractions or disruptions.
(Soheila M. & Edna W. – Medical Device Manufacturer)
Turnkey Suite of Time- and Money-saving Services
- Site Selection of Market Alternatives
- Location Specific Financial Analysis
- Proposal Management
- Space Planning/Fit Test Coordination
- Tenant Improvement Budgeting
- Lease Document Review and Administration
- Construction Services and Delivery Management
- Suite Turnover and Walkthrough with Landlord
Insight That Only Comes From Experience
To ensure that your transaction serves your long-term needs and interests, MCG Commercial’s advisors explore with you these key details and others prior to structuring a deal:
- Necessity: Is a move really necessary? Or would restructuring your existing lease prior to expiration be a better option?
- Timing: Is there an existing lease expiring that may adversely affect your return?
- Current & Future Staffing: Where does your workforce live? Where will future staffers come from?
- Space-use Efficiency: What is the optimal space plan for maximizing your current and projected workflow?
- Strategic Location: Is there a locality that will help increase company productivity or put you closer to key partners or suppliers?
- 3-5 Year Growth Plan: How does your company’s expected growth affect future facility requirements?
- Downsizing: Is it more prudent to scale back and remain at your current location? (MCG Commercial’s advisors can help with the negotiations prior to your lease expiring.)
- Succession Planning: How will unexpected growth impact your space requirements?
- Disposition of Space: If an exit strategy is needed, do you have one in place?
Experience the MCG Advantage:
Commitment. Creativity. Integrity. Results.
Our skilled, experienced negotiators focus exclusively on your goals and interests before and during every commercial transaction.
- Exclusive Representation – committed, transparent, conflict-free
At MCG, your interests are our only interests. Our tenant/buyer focus removes any conflict of interest with an existing landlord.
- Complete Property Listings – a 360-degree view
We use a proprietary database and subscriptions to all major listing services to give you access to every available property. You see what we see, with every option on the table.
- Creative Solutions – your deal, structured your way
Creative deal structuring that maximizes client returns is a hallmark of MCG Commercial. Considering a lease with the option to buy? Is an early lease termination important? Want the right of first refusal on neighboring space? Expansion options? We’ve done them all and will fight hard to secure for you the most favorable and appropriate terms.
- Finance, Construction, Legal & Professional Services – tap our trusted network
Years of experience and a reputation for integrity and transparency have helped us forge strong, long-term relationships with Orange County’s most reputable real-estate professionals–including attorneys, CPAs and financiers, general contractors and other property specialists.
Beyond the Transaction–seeking partners, not just projects
MCG Commercial is in it for the long haul. By delivering on promises, adding value at every turn, and getting the results you want, our goal is to develop and nurture lifelong client relationships.
No Obligation Consultation or Needs Assessment
To learn more about purchasing or leasing commercial property in today’s market, contact one of our brokers at 949.625.6400.